Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Getting Ready to Travel

I chose a very interesting period of time to get this blog started up again.  I'm getting ready to do some significant traveling, and will be gone for about a week.  During that time I don't know what my computer access will be like so I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to get done.  Quite a bit of my time has been getting prepared for this trip, and because this blog has just now entered into being part of my routine I'm trying my best to get some posts scheduled for the interim.

I have been planning out quite a few posts for when I get back.  Some days a lot of ideas come to me, and I take advantage of those opportunities by starting the outlines for possible future posts.  It's a good exercise.  I'm hoping I'll be able to get one or two posts finished in the mean time before I leave next week, and schedule them to be posted over the time I'm gone.

My Goals for While I'm Gone:
Due to the fact that I am a bit clueless as to my schedule upon arrival of my destination, I have a few goals for the time I'll be gone in case I have the opportunity to work on them. If I don't get much of a chance to, I won't be incredibly disappointed, but I don't like a lot of aimless drifting during my down time...unless, of course, it's planned.  Ha!

Anyway, here goes...

-Finish reading all of my old blog posts.
-Go through and take notes on what I want to keep, toss, change, etc.
-Do some more detailed plans of upcoming posts.  Make sure to write down the list of said posts so that I remember them all.
-Finish several small squares of my quilt.
-Read!
-Start my first couple of book reviews.  Figure out which books, and the order of future books.

Thank you for your patience!  I will be back on the fifteenth, and I'd appreciate your prayers for safe travels.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment